cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: javascript collection for cocoon
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 08:19:36 GMT
OK, so I am a Java dummy, but could one of those
routines be adapated to create a

function isDocument(uri)

that returns a true/false if a doc is found or not...
if so, could someone more knowledgeable than me
post the code here?

Thanks!

>>> n.vankampenhout@hippo.nl 2004/09/01 09:43:47 AM >>>
> From: Superbiji [mailto:superbiji@gmail.com]
> Posted At: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 7:54 AM
> Subject: javascript collection for cocoon
>
> hi
>
> anyone published javascript util collection for cocoon?
> such as loadDocument(uri), saveDocument(document, uri)

You can find some basic IO functions in the file lib-io.js which is
included in my schema2form example on the wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon-data/attachments/Schema2CocoonForms/attachments/schema2form.zip

believed to be clean.