cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Re: multi-value widget question
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:30:29 GMT
Hi,

This is an interesting post, you have allready answered a few questions I
was asking myself about the custom bind for the multivalue widget, thx.
this information should be added to the multifield Forms User Section.

My question is: Is it possible to make a more complicated structured
multivalue ?
Let me explain:  I have a multivalue field, mapping a selection-list for the
labels, these are connected with a checkbox but I have added a text field
in the stylesheet and I'm  trying to retreive via custom bind the content
of this text to associate it with my selected item ??
Thanks any thoughts or ideas.

Tibor