cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: multi-value widget question
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:39:07 GMT
okay, i have another case that is similar. selectedGroups is a
collections of Group objects, each group has an "id" and "name". Upon
with only the id's (formValue[i]) of the groups.

BINDING
   <fb:javascript id="targetgroups" path="selectedGroups" direction="load">
     <fb:load-form>
      var collection = jxpathPointer.getNode();
      widget.setSelectionList(collection, "id", "name");
     </fb:load-form>
   </fb:javascript>

   <fb:javascript id="targetgroups" path="." direction="save">
     <fb:save-form>
       var formValue = widget.getValue();
       var collection = new java.util.ArrayList();
       for(var i=0; i&lt;formValue.length; i++) {
         collection.add(new java.lang.Integer(formValue[i]));
       }
       var bean = jxpathPointer.getNode();
       bean.setSelectedGroups(collection);
     </fb:save-form>