cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Factory is not set on the JXPathContext (was Re: [CForms] widget bla does not exist in container "")
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 07:50:04 GMT

Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 13.09.2004 18:59, Jorg Heymans wrote:
>
>> right i removed those now... It all makes a lot more sense now, i was
>> working of a supersonic-tour copy that's why they were still there.
>

> Your problem is solved now?

well sort of :) The next error was something about variable
"resource-uri" being duplicated - so i switched to xalan.

Now I am getting
at  (resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js, Line 171):
org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Exception trying to create
xpath personalisations[1]; Factory is not set on the JXPathContext -
cannot create path: /personalisations

I did specify

       <fb:on-insert-row>
         <fb:insert-bean
           classname="my.package.class"
           addmethod="addPersonalisation"/>
       </fb:on-insert-row>

in the repeater. And my fb:on-bind has all the widgetid's in it with the
correct jxpath.

This issue has come up in the mailinglist only twice, so either i am
doing again something i'm not supposed to or I am making a very obvious
mistake (again!)...

Thoughts?
Jorg