cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: [CForms] widget bla does not exist in container ""
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:22:43 GMT
this makes sense Joerg thanks.  The widget is indeed embedded in a
repeater. Now setting <fb:value id="font" path="font"/> to <fb:value
id="font" path="personalisations/font"/> ("personalisations" is the name
of the repeater) does not help.
Setting it on the toplevel fb:context does get me past this error (and
on to the next). Should it be possible to set the path on a per element
basis?

Thanks
Jorg