cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean Pierre LeJacq <jplej...@quoininc.com>
Subject Problems deploying Cocoon 2.1.5.1 with WebLogic 8.1sp2
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:13:50 GMT
I'm seeing some strange behavior when deploying Cocoon using
WebLogic.  The html downloads properly but many of the image don't
download at all.  The download often completes without the full
download.  There are no obvious error messages in the cocoon or
weblogic files.

I compiled a minimal Cocoon using the WebLogic supplied Sun JDK
1.4.1_05 without problems.  I'm running on Debian.  Cocoon works
fine with Jetty.  I also installed the Cocoon supplied xerces jar
files into WebLogic.

Any advice?

--
JP