cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Shankar Raman" <shankar.ra...@psidata.com>
Subject Jython usage in Cocoon
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:53:03 GMT
Hi,

Can u let me know the scope of jython usage in cocoon.

Reg,
shankar

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action
in reliance on the contents of this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from
your system. Aditya Birla Group Companies attempts to sweep e-mails and attachments for viruses,
it does not guarantee that either are virus free and that we accept no liability for any damage
sustained as a result of viruses.