cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject server side redirect in action
Date Sat, 04 Sep 2004 14:59:11 GMT
Hi cocoon community,

I'm new to cocoon and need was searching a the documentation and all
mailing list archives but didnt found any entry point to solve my
solution.
May I use a wrong vocabulary to search for the solution.
I have a action that extends ServiceableAction.

I wish to do a  server side redirection to a other cocoon pipeline or
external url.
How to do that in a action via pure java?

In struts I would do a "return mapping.findForward("someAction");
or in jsp a response.sendRedirect("bla.html");

The org.apache.cocoon.environment.Response object has not such a
sendRidirect method.

Thanks a lot for any hints.

Stefan