cocoon-users mailing list archives

From n...@swisslab.de
Subject How to get accsess to net devices
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:10:48 GMT
Hello List,

I m using Cocoon in Apache Tomcat/5.0.25 on a Windows 2003 server system.
In on of my piplines I need to get access to net devices of the server. It
is not for internet use, so I don'nt need a super secure solution.
Right now if I write:

    <map:match pattern="*/*/*.pdf">
      <map:generate src="x:/xml/{2}/{3}.xml"/>
      <map:transform type="xslt-saxon" src="x:/stylesheets/{2}/{1}.xsl"/>
      <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
    </map:match>

I get a mesage saying that drive "x:" can not ce found. But the device is
definatly there.
So I thought that it might be caused by some kind of security option denying
access to network devices.
Is it possible to get access to net devices? And if, how?

thanks a lot!

Jan