cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tom Playford <...@playford.net>
Subject seemlessly exporting to and importing from MS excel
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:40:54 GMT
Dear List,

I am new to cocoon, I only stumbled across it yesterday, I'm not sure
if it can solve my problem.

I have a client who would (basically) like to edit a (mysql) database
from MS Excel via the web (he needs to be able to do this from
anywhere). This cannot be done with excels built in database handling,
it's only one way.

Excel 2003 seems to have decent XML import and export, perhaps this
could be a method?

Does anyone have any experience using cocoon for doing this sort of
thing... or am I on completely the wrong track.

Thanks in advance,

Tom