cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Reijn" <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: some CForm fields have a yellow background
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:06:47 GMT
You can blaim at your browser. It's a feature.

I have seen this before in IE.

Jeroen

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org]On Behalf Of Volkm@r
Posted At: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 2:54 PM
Posted To: Cocoon User List
Conversation: some CForm fields have a yellow background
Subject: Re: some CForm fields have a yellow background

Paul Joseph wrote:
> I would think so, but I couldn't find any CSS with
> #Name in it.
>
> Also, this wouldn't explain why on the form1 CForms
> example provided in the standard install, the first
> Birthday field in the repeater has a white background,
> while all the other Birthday fields in the subsequent
> rows have a yellow background.

Which sample did you mean, that from "cocoon/samples/blocks/forms/form1"?

It doesn't even have any filed with id="Name" as you mentioned, and also
none of my Firefox or Konqueror shows a yellow background.

--
Volkmar W. Pogatzki