cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Reijn" <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Question about xsl for labels
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:31:16 GMT
Paul,

you can do this if you change the XSL that transforms the form.

You can add a label element around the printout of the label in the xslt.

That will solve your problem.

The style of forms depends on your own implementation in the xslt that transforms the form
template.

Jeroen

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Joseph [mailto:pjoseph_98@yahoo.com]
Posted At: Monday, September 13, 2004 6:27 PM
Posted To: Cocoon User List
Conversation: Question about xsl for labels
Subject: Re: Question about xsl for labels

But the example you show - I don't think it is a
CForm.

In a CForm, you wouldn't (or atleast I don't seem to)
see:
<label id="myLabel">Here comes one input field</label>
				<input id="myInput" type="text"
readonly="readonly" name="dummy" value="Hello World!"
/>

Instead you would see something like this:

Here comes one input field
				<input id="myInput" type="text"
readonly="readonly" name="dummy" value="Hello World!"
/>

So, while it is possible to easily handle the input
field which has tags, the label itself is not
tagged...and so, hard to get a hold of to change its
properties, or so it seems....

No?  Am I missing something?

thx
Paul