cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Linczak <lincza...@hiram.edu>
Subject Re: Memory problems with Cocoon
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:30:29 GMT
On Sep 17, 2004, at 5:27 PM, JD Daniels wrote:

> I had this problem, and it was related to fop.. i had a pdf template
> with alot of <fo:table> and geting rid of them fixed the memory
> consumption.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it), I'm
not doing anything with fop at the moment, so I don't think this is the
issue.  It's bringing down my server though, which went live a couple
of days ago, and this has never happened to me while in development, so
I assume it's the load.

I never found documents on how to cache XSLT files.  Would this be a
culprit?

Jon