cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philip.Fenn...@empolis.com
Subject RE: Problem dealing with & ampersand - HELP
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 08:54:19 GMT
Hello,

> I cannot possibly put in some entity reference because the href is
user input driven

If the href is user input driven then you have two choices:

1) Upon submitting the form, that sends the user input, use the onSubmit
event to trigger some client-side scripting that converts troublesome
characters in the URL into HTTP encodings e.g. (& = %26)

2) If the output of your JSP page is generating some markup that is then
being processed by a cocoon pipeline, do something similar in your JSP.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Phil Fennell