cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: Concurrent access to flowscript mixes variable content
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:25:43 GMT

> > So, for the original question, how "different" are the two browsers
you
> > are using? I think there lies your "concurrent" problem.
>
>    the problem happens when I use two IE in the same machine, even
> though they use different sessions
>
> with two IE in different machines there's no problem

I've got the same "problem" here. When I start another mozilla process
(thus when I start the application's executable a second time), the two
browsers have access to the same session. I'm using Tomcat here, and I
guess that it thinks that requests from the two clients are one and the
same client (based on the HTTP headers, or maybe cookies, or...?? I'm
not a tomcat internals guru, nor do I know the HTTP RFC that good :(

Maybe it helps to encode the session ID in the URL, as I'm thinking that
it maybe the cookies that cause this... (IIRC the request parameter
should be called "jsessionid")

Bart.