cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: Concurrent access to flowscript mixes variable content
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:56:05 GMT
I don't believe that that is true. I've tried it, and it seems to behave
like these global vars (ie the rhino scope) is stored in the session.
I've tried this:

var count = 0;

function test() {
  count = count + 1;
  java.lang.System.out.println(count + " times");
}

When pressing the refresh button on my mozilla, it increases the
counter:
1 times
2 times
3 times

When opening a new tab, enter the url, it continues the counter:
5, 6, ... times

But when I open a new browser (e.g. IE) it starts at 1 again, while
pressing the refresh in mozilla continues the count (7, 8, ...). I think
that the two mozilla windows share the same session. This because my
site is secured, and I didn't have to login when opening the new tab,
while I did had to login when opening the url in IE (new browser, new
session).

So, for the original question, how "different" are the two browsers you
are using? I think there lies your "concurrent" problem.

HTH,
Bart.