cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Norman Barker <norm...@comsine.co.uk>
Subject bug in http commons with Eclipse
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 11:22:14 GMT
Hi,

I am using Cocoon with JBoss 3.2.3 on Linux, I have updated
the http commons jar in the lib directory of JBoss however
when I use the code that posts to another server  it gives

 [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.

for the return of the post.

Most annoyingly though this all works fine with Jetty on Windows!

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,

Norman

--