cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Verdin <ver...@agrocampus-rennes.fr>
Subject Xalan behaviour in cocoon
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:38:01 GMT
Hi,

I stayed silent some time because I just found something usable for my
purpose.
Wanted to wait until it work to inform you.

Unfortunately, I'm confronted to a strange problem.

I use an XSLT transformation. Whan I run this transformation in Xalan,
It produce a document perfectly.
But when I use it in my sitemap, I have the following error :

"org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.lang.RuntimeException: String index out of range: 145"

My sitemap is just :

"         <map:match pattern="doc.xml">
             <map:generate src="source.xsd"/>
            <map:transform type="xslt" src="xsl/transform.xsl"/>
            <map:serialize type="xml"/>
         </map:match>

"

I use cocoon 2.1

Do you know Why such an error can happen ?

--
David Verdin