cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Textor <jc.tex...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [CForms] flow problems
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:12:05 GMT
Hi,

let's see if I got you right, if you have a subset of elements that
should appear in form1 AND form2
and some elements that are unique for both, you could

- write a javascript function that manually copies values from form1 to
form2

- use just ONE form object for both forms with two different templates
that just hide (i.e. do not contain)
the non-applying fields for each form

HTH, Johannes