cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Scott Yeadon <scott.yea...@anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: Help required with selection list
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:42:29 GMT
Jenny,

Below is the definition of a field I use to do the same thing and it
works fine. Assuming you've implemented the listener correctly, the
other thing to check is to ensure you add the submit-on-change styling
into your form template. I have included this below also, I suspect this
is the bit you're missing.

Form Definition file extract:
<fd:field id="DCElement" required="true">
    <fd:label>Dublin Core Element</fd:label>
    <fd:datatype base="string"/>
    <fd:selection-list dynamic="true"/>
      <fd:on-value-changed>
          <java class="au.edu.anu.DCSelectionListListener"/>
      </fd:on-value-changed>
</fd:field>

Form Template extract:
<ft:widget id="DCElement">