cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fran├žois Jannin <francois.jan...@etu.enseeiht.fr>
Subject loading xml from webdav
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:21:08 GMT
Hi,

I use cocoon 2.5.1 with java 1.4.2_05 on Debian platform, with Tomcat
5.5.0 as servlet engine.

I've tried to use Cocoon with Slide server, following the Cocoon samples
about webdav blocks.
Retrieving directories and file names works fine, but concerning file
contents, i can't read xml file in the same way as samples describe ;
Omitting a generator type as follow :

<map:generate src="{global:staging}{request-param:path}/{1}.xml" />

 brings me the following exception :

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: webdav

(global staging contains "webdav://mywebdavurl/slide/")

Please could someone help me to find what generator types i could use to
load files from Slide ?

thanks all