cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Norman Barker <norm...@comsine.co.uk>
Subject Fedora Install Errors
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:18:09 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone explain why the build script for Cocoon doesn't work on
Fedora Core 2?  It seems to be having
problems setting the ANT environment variables

org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher

I have set JAVA_HOME, JAVA etc in my .bash_profile.

I am not too good with Linux so any help would be appreciated.  I would
rather not have to build
on Windows and deploy to Linux since I am trying to move away from Windows.

Thanks,

Norman

--
Norman Barker