cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Hackatlon 2004 : only for hardcore developpers ?
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:57:49 GMT
Laurent Trillaud wrote:

>Hi Cocooner
>Last year I was present at the Hackathon. I appreciated the talk and I
>learned a lot of.
>But this year I don't know if it will become an 'ask-the-expert-clinic' or
>an 'hacking between hardcore developers'.
>http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2004Hackathon
>Is the agenda fixed?

As I see it, the hackathon is about hacking code on Cocoon. Fixing bugs,
extending it, discussion new features. So is primarily for developers.
Last year there were lots of talks, too many if you ask me, and not
enough hacking. This year I hope for more hacking and less talking.

Whilst it is for developers, as far as I am concerned, would-be
developers are just as welcome. It is simply by participating that
people themselves become developers anyway. So if you want to come, and
to participate in the development of Cocoon, then please sign up!

Regards, Upayavira