cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <andr...@chaeron.com>
Subject Re: XForms with Cocoon
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 03:10:11 GMT
> Chiba (http://chiba.sourceforge.net/) is a servlet webapp
> (i.e. like a sibling of Cocoon rather than its child) that
> implements XForms. I'm not sure how easy it would be to use
> Chiba from within Cocoon.
> There is a project called Chicoon whose purpose is to integrate
> Chiba into Cocoon. However, it seems to have lain dormant since
> April 2003 and is not compatible with recent versions of
> Chiba or Cocoon.
> There is little documentation on how to use it either.
> The Chiba Cookbook has a section on Chicoon but it's empty.

Chiba works very well with Cocoon.  We've had it in production for quite some
time.

I have been working on Chicoon and posted revised source code to the Chiba
CVS repository recently, so it is hardly dormant.  More to come in the way of
revised code and docs very shortly.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in using Chiba with Cocoon, I'll be
glad to discuss it in private, so just ping me.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com