cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Rép. : Re: ScriptGenerator how to setup for Perl
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:10:06 GMT
Fair enough. Thing is, I just can't imagine anyone writing a Java
implementation of perl, which is what you'd need. Otherwise, you'd need
a native interface to OS processes, which would in the end probably end
up much like CGI/Perl approach. If you can use Python instead of Perl,
then there's Jython. Otherwise, you're stuck with what you've got.

Regards, Upayavira