cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: ScriptGenerator how to setup for Perl
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:42:05 GMT
I am unaware of a Java perl implementation.

Your best bet if you must use Perl is to use proxying. Set up Apache
httpd to run your perl. Even configure Apache to only accept requests
from localhost. Then simply use the file generator:

<map:generate src="http://localhost/cgi-bin/test.pl"/>

Regards, Upayavira