cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Claude Moissinac <moissi...@enst.fr>
Subject Re: where to put custom component classes
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:53:56 GMT
I don't know if this is the good practice but I have private components
for an application and I have a directory for my classes (named mp4 in
the following sample) in the
...cocoon-2.1.5\build\webapp\WEB-INF\classes  directory and, for the
MP4Serializer class, I have this declaration in the sitemap:
    <map:serializers default="html">
        <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.xmt"
mime-type="video/mp4" name="xmt2mp4" src="mp4.MP4Serializer"/>
    </map:serializers>
and then I use the serializer with (example):
        <map:match pattern="*.xmt">
            <map:generate type="file" src="{1}.xmt"/>
            <map:serialize type="xmt2mp4"/>
        </map:match>

Hope this help

Jean-Claude Moissinac