cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Petru Dimulescu <adrian.dimule...@free.fr>
Subject where to put custom component classes
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:56:45 GMT
Hello,

I have to write a custom serializer so I created a myapp/WEB-INF/src
folder under my Cocoon application; the java files I created there are
then compiled under myapp/WEB-INF/classes but Cocoon doesn't seem to
notice/load them.

My Cocoon application is simply a directory which I mount in the
sitemap.xmap like this:

<map:match pattern="myapp/**">
       <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="/home/dadi/mydir/work/myapp/"
uri-prefix="myapp"/>
     </map:match>

Do I have to copy those classes into Cocoon's own WEB-INF/classes or is
there a way to tell Cocoon to load classes located under specific
mounted Cocoon applications?

Thanks,
Adrian.