cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Verdin <ver...@agrocampus-rennes.fr>
Subject Dynamic forms with Cforms
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:56:35 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Well, after having spent a long time crawling through cocoon doc, I
have to ask you for help again.<br>
Well, so I'm now interested in the cocoon forms template generator. I
saw it's a call to a jx file which replaces the meaning of the widget
declarations in the template file by macros which insert fi:
declarations.<br>
So first question : In my sitemap, am I supposed to call JXGenerator ?
Am I supposed to call an XSL transformation after this to make the
forms object appear on the resulting page ?<br>
Then second question : is it possible, with the source transformer, to
insert several first level tags inside an existing document without the
"path" element to be inserted ?<br>
Thanks in advance,<br>
David<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
David Verdin
GES / ENSAR - laboratoire d'informatique
65, rue de St Brieuc
CS 84 215
35 042 Rennes cedex
e-mail : <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:verdin@lilas.roazhon.inra.fr">verdin@lilas.roazhon.inra.fr</a>