cocoon-users mailing list archives

From IceT <ice...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Problem transforming: one xml works fine, the other don't !!
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 01:36:14 GMT
Hello,

       I'm having some trouble rendering one of my xml files. Through
conventinal methods (i.e, regular browser parsing, saxxon, xalan...) I
get no problems. Also, one xml file works fine (the pagina.xml) but the
other (bolsistas.xml) doesn't get transformed. I mean, only the text is
outputed, none of the tags.

       Could someone please take a look in my application. It's not in
english, but I don't think that would be a problem.

I'm using Cocoon's default Jetty in Windows XP with j2sdk 1.4.2_05. I'm
using Firefox and IExplorer
If I'm online,

http://192.168.242.25:8888/fonte/bolsistas
http://192.168.242.25:8888/fonte/pagina

www.inf.ufsc.br/~vanzin/cocoon
the cocoonFile.rar contains all the files seen in the address

Thanks.

Daniel D. Vanzin