cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Scott Yeadon <scott.yea...@anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: Repeater widgets in "group" tabs
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 06:14:48 GMT
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but unfortunately I don't think there
is a good reference document other than the samples themselves, and bits
and pieces spread among the on-line docs (which sometime you come across
looking for completely unrelated info!). You can also have a look
through the sample stylesheets, they have some comments in that might
also help with some of the known style types and what they mean,
specifically
$COCOON_DIR/build/webapp/samples/blocks/forms/resources/forms-page-styling.xsl
may be of most use

Scott.