cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luigi Bai <...@focalpoint.com>
Subject Re: Writing files with cocoon
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2004 18:08:35 GMT
If you use the XMLDBTransformer, please check the following patches that
will make it work better (especially if it doesn't seem to work at all):

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&field0-0-0=product&type0-0-0=substring&value0-0-0=XMLDB&field0-0-1=component&type0-0-1=substring&value0-0-1=XMLDB&field0-0-2=short_desc&type0-0-2=substring&value0-0-2=XMLDB&field0-0-3=status_whiteboard&type0-0-3=substring&value0-0-3=XMLDB

Lars Huttar wrote:

> Another way is using the source-writing transformer.
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/transformers/sourcewriting-transformer.html
> We are using this successfully.
> I have not tried velocity/xmldb though so I can't say source-writing
> is better or worse.
>
> Lars

<A HREF="http://www.focalpoint.com/">Home Page</A>
education is what's left after what is learned is forgotten.
                                -- b f skinner
Luigi P. Bai                   Focal Point Software, Inc.
lpb@focalpoint.com             3701 Kirby Drive, Suite 512
turning data into information  Houston, TX   77098
                                (713) 215-1600 x 33#