cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Kaniewski <j...@egonet.pl>
Subject Re: Problems with CForms
Date Sat, 04 Sep 2004 09:46:12 GMT
Uz.ytkownik Johnson napisa?:

>Hi:
>
>I've the same problem too,I do some exam and found that's the daylight time
>problem in the date input in javascript
>
>1.if you input a summer time,the hour will -1 automatically,so your input
>1993-10-15,it must be 1993-10-15 0:00:00,be the system will -1 hour to
>1993-10-14 23:00:00
>2.if you set the default value of cfome date,don't modify it,and save to
>datebase,it'll be ok.
>3.non summer time ok.
>4.if you install cocoon in windows plateform , add the registry
>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\TimeZoneInformation
>to "DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet"=dword:00000001 it will ok to every time.
>
>I've send this msg to bugzilla 30372,but the error is not solve still.
>it's the bug for date.js in resources\mattkruse-lib I think, you can see it
>and consider how to do,I you solve it pls let me know.

Are you sure, that the bug is connected with date.js. I thought that it
is a client side only JavaScript library. I am quite sure that this
error is server side. I tested that request parameter is correct. The
flow function cocoon.request.get("DATA") (where DATA is my CFORMS data
widget id), returns 2004-10-15. So I think that error is somewhere in
form processing.

>Best regards
>
>johnson

Regards