cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Verdin <ver...@agrocampus-rennes.fr>
Subject Writing files with cocoon
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:56:15 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I'm currently trying to write the result of a form filling to a file.<br>
I could understand how to handle this filling and to pass it to a
sitemap.<br>
My problem is now to be able to write this to a file, created
dynamically.<br>
The final aim is to update a Xindice database. I know there are some
wikis to understand how to use Xindice with XMLforms in Cocoon, but as
there is no longer support of XMLforms in Cocoon 2.1, I'm trying to
achieve my own implementation.<br>
The problem is that I am *really* bad at Java, or even Javascript
coding. So I try to use XSLT.<br>
My idea is to use an XSLT transformation to create an XML document in
Cocoon, and then write this to a file. Is this possible ?<br>
Cheers,<br>
David<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
David Verdin
GES / ENSAR - laboratoire d'informatique
65, rue de St Brieuc
CS 84 215
35 042 Rennes cedex
e-mail : <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:verdin@lilas.roazhon.inra.fr">verdin@lilas.roazhon.inra.fr</a>