cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Reynald Borer <reynald.bo...@epfl.ch>
Subject Re: Problem with PDF generation
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 08:22:48 GMT
Thanks all of you for your help.

I've tried running cocoon with the paranoid classloader and it worked
well, so I've tried to track down which lib was causing my problem. I've
got a fop.jar in tomcat5/common/endorsed, and removing it made cocoon
working without the paranoid classloader. Don't know what that fop jar
was doing here anyway...

One again thanks for your help.

Reynald

--
CRAFT (http://craft.epfl.ch/)
Centre de Recherche et d'Appui pour la Formation et ses Technologies

Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)

CH-1015 Lausanne      Switzerland
Téléphone:  +41 (0)21 693 25 89
Fax:    +41 (0)21 693 60 70
Email:	reynald.borer@epfl.ch