cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Xalan behaviour in cocoon
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:52:57 GMT
Le 30 sept. 04, à 18:38, David Verdin a écrit :

> ...I use an XSLT transformation. Whan I run this transformation in
> Xalan, It produce a document perfectly.
> But when I use it in my sitemap, I have the following error :..

Maybe the standalone Xalan that you're using is not the same version
than in Cocoon?

The easiest way to find out where this comes from is to comment out
parts of your XSLT transform until you find the construct that causes
the problem.

Most often, such problems are caused by bugs in the XSLT processors or
weird XSLT constructs that are not really correct but are accepted by
some versions of the processors.

--
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland