cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nandakumar Mounasamy <kumar_1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: precompile-only
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:54:11 GMT
Thanks Upayavira !

Wondering if anyone at least got the "offline page generation" working on cocoon 2.1.5. If
yes, can you post sample logkit.xconf and cli.xconf?

Also, are the xsp pages expected to be compiled every time pages are generated (as per the
setting in cocoon.xconf)? In that case, this could help until precompile-only option works!

Upayavira <uv@upaya.co.uk> wrote:
Nandakumar Mounasamy wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Has anyone got the CLI's precompile-only feature tested to precompile
> the xsp pages?
> I have a few xsp pages and the CLI tool exits without precompiling
> them. No error messages too.

I believe there is a bug that prevents this from working. I don't have
time to look into it at the moment, but intend to work through all CLI
bugs during the hackathon/gettogether (11/12 Oct). I'll have time then.

Regards, Upayavira