cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Picasso <oscgoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with esql and maxdb stored procedures
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:56:30 GMT
I finally found the solution. I was confused by the docs. I had to do something
like:

	  <esql:execute-query>
            <esql:call needs-query="true">CALL GET_PERSONS</esql:call>
              <esql:results>
                <esql:row-results>
                  <esql:get-int column="ID"/> <esql:get-string
column="FIRST_NAME"/> <esql:get-string column="LAST_NAME"/><br/>
                </esql:row-results>
              </esql:results>
	  </esql:execute-query>

Something strange though. I changed the definition of my procedure in the
database but cocoon still uses the old definition until cocoon is restarted. I
tested the procedure directly from java and sqlcli (an sql tool used with
maxdb) and they use the new definition.

However the data returned is uptodate. So it seems that while the data is not
cached, the definition of the stored procedure is like cached by cocoon. How
can this be? Is it something specific to cocoon or to the driver?