cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew MacDonald <andrew_james_macdon...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem accessing authentication session in portal sitemap
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:47:12 GMT
Hello,
When the user gets authenticated I am also reading
information about their skin preference for inclusion
into the authentication session.  Later on in the
portal sitemap, I am using this skin variable to
determine what images and CSS to load.  For the login
page, an anonymous user with a default skin is
authenticated.  However, it seems as though the images
and CSS are matched on before I can authenticate this
anonymous user, and since that skin variable has yet
to be set, the CSS and images are not loaded with the
page.  How can I set the authentication context before
matching on the CSS and images?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew MacDonald

BTW, I am using Cocoon 2.1.5 with the Portal Engine.