cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjoseph...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: some CForm fields have a yellow background
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:45:22 GMT
I would think so, but I couldn't find any CSS with
#Name in it.

Also, this wouldn't explain why on the form1 CForms
example provided in the standard install, the first
Birthday field in the repeater has a white background,
while all the other Birthday fields in the subsequent
rows have a yellow background.

thx
Paul