cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Roy Pueschel <roypuesc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question about xsl for labels
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:41:10 GMT

I am a newbie using cocoon, and am using CForms. In my program, I would like to change the
background color for labels of text fields, but was not successful.

The xsl files that I am using are modified from the originals supplied with cocoon.
One that would appear to pertain to this is forms-page-styling.xsl.

Here is an excerpt from my user_template.xml file:

<ft:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue" method="POST">

      <ft:widget-label id="name"/>
      <ft:widget id="name"/>

Here is the corresponding section from user.xml :

<fd:form
  xmlns:fd="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition">
  <fd:widgets>
    <fd:field id="name" required="true">
      <fd:label>Name:</fd:label>
      <fd:datatype base="string"/>
      <fd:validation>
        <fd:length min="2"/>
      </fd:validation>
    </fd:field>

I would like to change the background color of "Name".

thanks, and I do apologize for such a silly question,

Roy Pueschel