cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Syama Thota <sthot...@yahoo.com>
Subject CForms: Is it possible to populate the the drop down list dynamically?
Date Sat, 04 Sep 2004 06:24:11 GMT
Hi,
I have a form with three drop down lists (list1,
list2, list3), the contents in list2 are populated
depending on the list1 selection, can it be done in
Cocoon CForms?
Here is an example:
Say list1 is list of countries
and list2 is list of states for the selected country.
So only On list1 selection, I can display list 2
entries

(I think one solution could be changing the form
definition on each selection, it is dynamic and too
complex I think)
is there any simple way, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.