cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <sowkhya.b...@wipro.com>
Subject SimpleForm Transformer Problem
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:09:03 GMT

Hi Cocoon Users,

	I am facing an issue while using simpleform Transformer.As we
know, simpleform Transformer helps to prefill the=0D Input fields after
form validation. The issue I am facing with is , I want to prefill only
specific request attributes. To explain in brief, I have a form with
fields - EmailAddress and Confirm EmailAddress .When the form loads
after validation, I need to populate only the EmailAddress field and not
the Confirm EmailAddress field. But, simpleform prefills both the fields
after validation.Do I have an option to prefill selected fields?

Here is the xsl used by me:

<form name=3D"UserOptionsEmailAddress"
action=3D"UserOptions/UserOptionsEmailAddress/putValidateEmailFields"
method=3D"POST">
=0D
<i18n:text><xsl:value-of
select=3D"./Fields/Field[@name=3D'emailAddress']/@label"/></i18n:text>:
           					<input
name=3D"emailAddress" style=3D"width:200px;" type=3D"text" size=3D"30"/>
					<xsl:if
test=3D"count(./Fields/Field[@name=3D'emailAddressVerify']) !=3D 0">
align=3D"right">
=0D
<i18n:text><xsl:value-of
select=3D"./Fields/Field[@name=
=3D'emailAddressVerify']/@label"/></i18n:text>
:
								<input
name=3D"emailAddressVerify" style=3D"width:200px;" type=3D"text" size=
=3D"30"/>
					</xsl:if>
					<input type=3D"button"
name=3D"submitForm" value=3D"UserOptions_emailChange"
i18n:attr=3D"value" />&#160;
					<input type=3D"reset"
name=3D"resetForm" value=3D"UserOptions_emailReset"
i18n:attr=3D"value"/>

Thanks in advance,
Sowkhya

Confidentiality Notice