cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thierry BARUSTA <tbaru...@cvf.fr>
Subject Response code: how can I get it?
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:32:38 GMT
Hi!

I'm a newbie regarding the use of Cocoon and I would like to know how I
could test or make a selection on the response code.
I use the WebServiceProxyGenerator and I modified the code for not
leting it to process redirections (status 3XX) itself
(method.setFollowRedirects(false)) and depending on the response status
code I would like to have different behaviour.
It seems to me that it's not possible to do it in the sitemap directly.
Can I use actions to be able test the response code and forward the
modified response to the client? How?
I'm a bit lost in this new environement.

Thank you very much in advance,

/Thierry