cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Flynn <pfl...@ucc.ie>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.0.4 still failing
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 11:12:41 GMT
On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 11:48, Jorg Heymans wrote:
> did you check the endorsed lib problem? Search the wiki for a howto.

Hah! That definitely looks like it.

Unfortunately, the Wiki page doesn't say *what* files need
to be copied to the endorsed directory: it just says "the
libraries"; and it refers to a jre/lib/endorsed directory
which doesn't exist in my /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_05 directory
(do I create it?).

> Any particular reason why you decided on an old cocoon version?

Yes, Cocoon 2.1.5.1 won't compile because ant is apparently
being picked up wrongly from FC2, despite what the docs say;
and Tomcat 5.5 has issues running under Java 1.5.0 unless
you start adding patches.

///Peter