cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon doc bug: i18n transformer
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2004 02:15:20 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> ...The javadoc is correct. I updated that when the patch was
> applied (in January).  Obviously the @cocoon stuff is working - you just
> fixed it.  What I am commenting on is further down under Catalogues /
> Sitemap Configuration.  The sample configuration doesn't illustrate using
> multiple locations for a single catalog.  Given the fact that it is
> documented in the Javadoc I don't think it is a big deal.  However, if you
> want me to add something I can. I just don't know how to submit a patch for
> that part of the documentation.  It probably says somewhere on the website.

Thanks for following up Ralph.

I just hope that people do remember to look at the API docs.

If anyone thinks that the core documentation needs enhancement
then send a patch via Bugzilla, same as any other contribution.

svn diff
src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/transformers/i18n-transformer.xml

or even ...

diff -u i18n-transformer.xml.orig i18n-transformer.xml

That is it really. However more information is at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/howto/howto-patch.html
... yes it still talks about CVS rather than SVN :-(

--
David Crossley