cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Linczak <lincza...@hiram.edu>
Subject Memory problems with Cocoon
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:06:23 GMT
All, I followed the Wiki docs for Performance issues with Cocoon,
Lenya, etc., and I'm watching my server now and the free memory is
slowly going away, until the log file starts spitting out the following
messages:

Cocoon threw exception
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

I don't know if this is the proper place to post this question, but I'm
hoping someone has experienced the same and has some tips or help on
this one.  I have the following software running:

Cocoon 2.1.5
Lenya 1.2
Java 1.4.2_04

I ran through the Wiki doc on performance to get myself going.  Anyone
have anything that can help me track this down?  You'll be highly
praised for your help.  :)

Jon