cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lars Huttar" <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject RE: finding the URL of the current Cocoon application?
Date Sat, 04 Sep 2004 15:29:28 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:

> At 9/3/2004  04:17 PM, you wrote:
>

> >So... does anyone have a foolproof way to find the URI of
> the application
> >(mount/gem)?
>
> I should think that the http servlet request would always
> have the valid
> request uri. I know how to get this from Java (its in the
> object model) but
> I'm not sure where you are trying to access it from.

I'm trying to access it from within an XSLT stylesheet, to generate
an appropriate href that the source-writing transformer can use.
So far I've been using the Request InputModule in the sitemap and
passing the values as parameters to the stylesheet.

By "valid" request URI, do you mean the inner one?

I see now that there may be some more things to try at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/environment/http/HttpRequest.html

Lars