cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sal Mangano <sal.mang...@into-technology.com>
Subject Looking for a cocoon developer
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:41:48 GMT

My company, Into Technology, is nearing completion of a content management
and publishing system specialized for periodical publishers (i.e online
magazines). The system is built on cocoon and also uses MySQL, XPath
2.0/XSLT 2.0, client side JavaScript, and some custom java code (mostly
cocoon actions). We have one major client and some smaller ones.

We are looking for one (1) person to work on an "as needed" basis to help
(in order of importance):

1) Find and Fix bugs
2) Build a complete regression/unit testing suite using HtmlUnit, HttpUnit
or something similar.
3) Perform refactoring of the code and generalize the architecture so it can
be leveraged on other projects
4) Act as a backup person for client technical support

Due to the nature of the work it does not matter where you live, but our
first preference would be someone in the US.
Excellent English (both written and spoken) is mandatory.
This is not a full time or even a part time job so you should have other
means of employment but still have extra time. Initially, it may be a
little as 5 hours a week but can increase up to 15 or more as we ramp up and
you show the ability to add value.

If you are interested, please email your resume and hourly rate requirement
in US$ to jobs@into-technology.com.
Please do not call. If we are interested you will hear from us. If you have
specific questions please email them with your resume.
No recruiters please!

Sal Mangano
Into Technology Inc.

Use XSLT? Try the XSLT Cookbook