cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Shai Sachs" <ssa...@e-guana.net>
Subject Survey of open source content management systems
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:23:21 GMT
Dear Apache Cocoon User,

E-guana.net, an internet consulting firm that for the next two weeks is
conducting a survey of the eleven leading open source content management
systems. We are interested in your experiences with Apache Cocoon. If
you would like to share your experience and opinions about Apache Cocoon
please complete our brief online survey at
http://www.e-guana.net/cmsstudy.htm. The survey is short, and should
take no more than 10 minutes to complete.

Those who complete the survey by October 8th will receive a
complimentary free copy of the survey results once it is complete.

Thank you,
Shai Sachs

Shai Sachs
Associate Consultant